5/30/2007

Holding hands

So then last night I had a dream with one of my co-workers in it, actually the very most annoying and uncooperative one, once he even made me cry at work with frustration, but we'd been in a meeting together the day before and he does have a kind of goblin-like attractiveness about him that I've always noticed, and somehow last night it was him in my dream. We were going to a movie or someplace, and we were walking together and he took my hand, and we held hands. And then he had his arm around me in a very comfortable, cuddly way, and we stayed like that for a while, and I remember very specifically his arm around me and I turned and kissed three little kisses on the inside of his wrist. I think it was probably a specific memory of a specific occasion with someone else's wrist. I felt all warm and cuddly today, and fortunately didn't have to talk to the co-worker at all until nearly 6pm so there wasn't too much work-weirdness, that inevitable awkwardness of the next day after you've had a dream about someone and then have to interact with them in real life. It wasn't at all an erotic dream, it was a romantic dream. Those are the ones I've been having, and that's more what I'm after in life anyway. All the hand-holding, arm-around, cuddly stuff. But you should watch who you want to do it with -- all that stuff is heaps more meaningful than flat-out ordinary brute penis-vagina sex. And so can be much more confusing for people. So you should watch who you want to do it with. And my subconscious knew that, because my last thought at the end of the dream was, "But, wait a minute, what about Liz?" His long-term, live-in girlfriend. Yeah, subconsicous, what about her? Why are you dreaming all these strange cuddly dreams?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home