6/18/2006

Sins

How many sins have I committed in my life?
  • I've run the dishwasher when it's not quite full
  • I've driven up and down Highway 5 in San Diego for purely recreational purposes
  • I've talked to clients with a stammer and lack of confidence
  • I've had unprotected sex (and lied about it)
  • I didn't notice early enough the problems in my relationship
  • I kissed a girl
  • I've had sex outside of marriage (all of it, because I've never been married)
  • I had sex with a student (but didn't mark his assignment, and we stayed together for 10 years)
  • I've eaten a whole small wheel of brie with water crackers, by myself, as an after work snack (more than once)
  • I ignored a work colleague's request and put it to the bottom of my to do list because they were mean to me when making it
  • I've spit olive pips out into my hand at a fancy dinner
  • I've stayed up too late on a school night.

Speaking of which...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home