6/21/2007

feeling much better

You knew I would, didn't you? An episode like last night's always gets better after a night's sleep.

And the sun came out today, I think it gave all of us a bit of perspective and optimism today, the boss even said as much.

I wrestled a few projects into order, and recovered semi-gracefully from a near-disaster which actually became kind of hilarious in the end (email with white text on a white background, I'll say no more than that).

And then after work had dinner at a fabulous Mexican restaurant in Glebe where I hadn't been before, and had fish tacos! If they make a decent marguerita it will have everything!

And then after that sat in the very front row of a packed house for my second experiencing of Keating! The Musical. Which is such rollicking fun that it would cheer anybody up.

So, feeling much better. More interesting thoughts in forthcoming days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home