8/30/2007

Dream #4

I was sitting in a pub waiting for a friend to arrive, and I noticed beside me three young people sitting together, and one of them had a lap top. Several of them had got up to get meals so I could see that on the lap top screen was a photo of a woman dressed in black lingerie, leaning all the way back in a red velvet chair, in opulent surroundings. I've seen a photo like that before - we once pitched a web project to a friend of my boss's, a very well known internet personality around town who I believe was once voted Bachelor of the Year. He was showing us his personal web site and we happened upon a bunch of personal photos, and they were of a slim, very beautiful woman sitting seductively, with her clothes sort of falling off around her, in a red velvet chair in opulent surroundings. I remember on her a white silk shirt, quite unbuttoned and sort of falling off.

Tonight I saw a similar photo, and surmised from the group that they were collaborating on some kind of project. I couldn't tell if one of the women in the group had been the woman in the photo on the computer screen. They were all quite young.

Given my homework assignment of uncensored dreaming, I wondered, "What would it be like to hang out with sleazy guys like that, who take and even like to look at that kind of photo?" Those kind of guy are usually going through their phase when they think it's really profound to worship beauty. Women embody the beauty they worship. What would it be like to be their collaborator and/or photograhpic subject? And I let myself imagine it for a minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home