8/24/2007

Donkey Boy

How good is my brain? I had a reconciliation dream last night, he was in my arms, he was coming back to me, it was all ecstatic and romantic and wonderful - but how's this? My very clever brain had replaced my ex with Guy Secretan, a character on the British TV show Green Wing played by actor Stephen Mangan. Dr. Secretan is a rude, womanising cad (although with an underlying romantic charm), and has a few superficial resemblances to my ex, just enough that the brain could do that very clever brain thing and just replace the one person with the other in the dream.

Thanks, brain! Here I thought I was going to have to be brave and have a big break-up scene in one of my dreams, to get over these reconciliation dreams, but you could use your own tricks to just erase the problem and write the man out of history!

I feel great this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home